Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ziggy Played Guitar

When I got home yesterday, there was a box in the kitchen.
DSCN1836
Okay, here it's in the living room...

What's inside? The only part of my birthday that worked out (tear). (Okay, there was the book sale at the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival, Cindy got me some other books off of my amazon.com wishlist, and I got to watch, dog in tow, half of the excruciatingly boring Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Parade). Why it's a new...
DSCN1837
I've got a helper.
Sturdy guitar case! Yay!

But inside of that? Its a new...
DSCN1838
There she is!
(To me) 12 string of good quality.

What's the first song I played on my new G-Box, you might ask?

Seminal 12 string fave "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi, of course.
DSCN1839richie_sambora_07
On a steel horse I ride...

The second song?
Space Oddity, followed by a little Ziggy Stardust.
DSCN1840040621bowieeye
Forgive the hair...I'd just gotten out of the shower, that's not the look I was going for.
So hop on over and I'll serenade you with the many jangly octaves of my new axe.

And there's this:
DSCN1822

No comments: