Friday, February 17, 2006

Daily Hiccup

imbue \im-BYOO\, transitive verb:
1. To tinge or dye deeply; to cause to absorb thoroughly; as, "clothes thoroughly imbued with black."
2. To instill profoundly; to cause to become impressed or penetrated.

I Fear The Cold Wind
Imbue House With Winter's Wrath
Stop Freezing My Wife

I just talked to Cindy - we're having a storm. Power's out in TL, and its about 20f out, with a decent windchill. Sounds like it's freezing back at the homestead. The power's flickering here - we've had the lasers shut off a few times now. Fun, fun fun.


Here's a picture of Buddy Hackett with a young simian friend. Thank Bryan for the inspiration for me to find this long lost gem (I think I slapped it on the cover of a paper I wrote in college once).


bhack




2 comments:

Unknown said...

"That's right, this chimpanzee is 98.7% similar to me actually having a friend!"

It was 19 all day freaking long, with 35+mph winds.

I don't know the rules for haikus, and I can't be bothered to research. I had Dr. uhm...hairy...uhm...Bryan for cell biology.

Fuck winter.
Tav dinner.
Comfort me.

PCS said...

Evil monkey!!!