Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Planet Earth Is Blue, And There's Nothing I Can Do

spoony \SPOO-nee\, adjective:
1. Foolish; silly; excessively sentimental.
2. Foolishly or sentimentally in love.

Becoming Spoony
The Car Behind Crowds Bumper
Tailgate Love In Snow


That is why they tailgate, right? The snow makes the metal machines feel randy, and they just can't be kept off of each other's backsides? Oh wait, no. It's because there's a lot of assholes that drive up and down route three, and for some reason they like to get more hazardous whenever the road's a little slippery.

BTW - We're now getting the snow that the city had over the weekend. Winter is back in the ADK's, but for how long, I ask you, how long?

4 comments:

Bryan and Audrey said...

"Good David Bowie reference Hansel"

B-Wizz said...

I was thinking of making that a theme. That way, anywone who reads my blog and knows any David Bowie will have a cool glam rock song stuck in their head all day.

Bryan and Audrey said...

Gotta love the bowie, the greatest hits double disc single handedly got me through Japanese in High School, not to mention the aforementioned use of Bowie in The Life Aquatic (and while the french guy singing the songs is super sweet, I liked the use of "Life on Mars" in that movie the best)

B-Wizz said...

As soon as I heard Ziggy Stardust with a Bossa Nova rythm, I knew I was in good hands.