Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ukulele Kowtow

posit \POZ-it\, transitive verb:
1. To assume as real or conceded.

2. To propose as an explanation; to suggest.

3. To dispose or set firmly or fixedly.


Drip Drip Drip Sniffle
Colds Are The Damnedest Of Things
Is What I Posit


This is really the YesterUkulele Kowtow, as there's been no new WOTD in my mailbox today, and I was busy enough with odds and ends yesterday that I didn't get to post. But today, I sort, so I blog.

And I've got an on again, off again cold. This morning I felt great, no I feel all achey and queasy. I'm sure I'll fell better this afternoon, and then be drippy and queasy for the drive home. One of the joys of school age kids is that they bring any and all illnesses home with them, but due to constant exposure seldom catch them themselves!

No comments: