Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ha Ha!

Cindy flickred for me, mere moments after I posted last...

DSCN1844
If he was any older, I might have gotten a little worried about this little ensemble that he picked out himself...

Last years tax return = treadmill. So in the never ending quest to prevent me becoming too much of a spud, this year we bought a weight bench/machine/expensive dog chew toy/thing, that I've occupied myself with constructing the last few nights. As involved as it was, I would imagine that 2 out of 5 of these things that get sold don't get put together within the first six months, and one of those two gets resold without being put together. It's a good thing that it was an assemble at home project, because all of the wrenching, aligning, and fastening was a good primer for any "real" exercise I'll do on the thing.
DSCN1849
Seriously, I think I put on 5lbs of muscle mass just putting it together.

5 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Maybe he's getting ready for a pro wrestling career a'la Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan. (Both wore boas to the ring.)

"Let me tell you somethin' brother!".

PCS said...

Very cool boots. Now what were some of the words you were using when you put that weight machine together?

B-Wizz said...

A very common phrasewas "You've giot to be f'ing kidding me."

Unknown said...

I went to Han's the other day, to try it ou, and I'm still cringing in pain...

My word verification is ASSLUX...it's Latin for "light shining from my asshole". Booyah.

B-Wizz said...

I never went to Han's Gym. I used to go to that Gym upstairs on the corner. It's a pretty nice place to work out, but it get's crowded at all the wrong times.

I HATE it when you have to wait for some pack of meatheads to bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, one lifts a couple of reps, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, innapropriate use of chalk, few more reps, bullshit, bullshit. All while I'm seething in anger because I could finish my set during one of their BS sessions if they'd just get the hell out of the way.