Monday, October 03, 2005

Semi Charmed Kinda Life

Connor and Cooper
Awwww.....


Nothing much exciting has been happening lately, so I haven't had much to post. Even my weekends have been decidedly bland - I don't spend them in front of the TV or loafing around; yet when they're over I don't feel like I did anything much. Fall weather has come to the ADK's - Peter's got some nice pic's from one of the local mountains over at his blog (Question Pete: Why is it that every time you get out into the outdoors, the following blogpost is titled ...Not a good idea?). I'm getting excited to go chase whitetails through the woods later this month - they've been getting more and more aggressive with the plants in my garden (packing on those pre-winter pounds?) so in addition to liking venison, I've also got the revenge thing going on. The weather here has been bouncing around quite a bit - chilly all day, wind the next (and how!), then we get warm days and nights, and we're supposed to be back down in the 40's and 50's by the end of the week. No constant gray like I experienced on the Wet Side of WA growing up.

Check ya later,
-B-

(Anyone who blogs have trouble with the spell checker? It often doesn't actually make the changes it suggests, or puts some odd word in it's place when it does. I just had it replace "happenign" with "avenging." Never once have I mispelled the word avenging that way, and I sure as heck didn't tell it to replace poorly spelled "happening" with "avenging.")

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogger's spell checker is horrible. The suggestions it comes up with are damn near random. Though I have never had it not put in the word I want it to...

Sara said...

B, I agre the spell check is not good - it also picks up words that aren't wrong - yesterday it wanted to replace "the" with "they" at first I thought it was doing some sort of grammar check, but looking back I really wanted the word, "the" not "they". who knows

Sara said...

oh no I meant to see "agree", guess I could have used the spell checker then :)

PCS said...

Great looking kid (extremely well dressed) and a manly looking dog.