Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Monday Madness, Tuesday Torpor

If anyone checks out the links I have off to the side (over there ⇒) Peter shared with us the changing weather we've had of late. Snow last Saturday. Up to a foot by tomorrow (I doubt it - it hasn't even started falling yet - no, wait, yes it has). I'll post a picture I took when I get around to flickring.

Speaking of pictures - if there's any anonymous rich people that happen across this blog entry and want to donate to me my own camera, I'll send you my mailing address. I'd like to take some pictures when I'm out and about, but Cindy barely lets me out in the yard with her camera (for good reasons! I do try to take care of it though!). Like the weird balloon shooting range I found whilst stalking game last Saturday. Or the myriad natural wonders I see when walking through the woods. Or the crazy redneck trailers that are parked all up and down Route 30 right now.

Does anyone know how to do screen grabs so that a picture/webpage can be saved and posted? It would have helped with my links that didn't work as planned on the last post. I remember learning how at some point in a college course, but damned if I can remember it now.

Okay. Here's a question for the ages. I'm working late again today. Right. So I brought in extra food for lunch, figured I'd have a snack with the leftovers before I start my infected sort at 5:00. Simon and I debated whether it would be better to eat a snack later, or gorge myself at lunch time. Without bringing any personal issues involving gluttony into the discussion, which would be a better way to operate? Answer in 3000 words or more, submitted on $20's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I find a river booty camera I'll be sure to send it your way. Or let Natalia take it to work.

The "Print Screen" button copies the entire screen, as an image, to the clipboard, which you can then paste into Paint or some other snazzier program...is this what you're thinking?

Eat constantly.

B-Wizz said...

The print screen thing didn't work. Can certain pages be set so that copying can't happen.

I do eat constantly, whenever possible.

PCS said...

I'll buy you a real hammer.