Monday, October 10, 2005

Bloggin's Back To Normal

I get the day off today - Yay! I don't recall celebrating Columbus Day back in Sea-Town, so a mid October day off is something special. I guess. I'll blog normal today, a respite from my recent rambling ways.

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my own - here's a few:

Here's the fam with the three pumpkins that survived Deer, dogs, kids, etc.
DSCN1572DSCN1573DSCN1574
Kinda looks like I shot them within the span of about 1.5 seconds, eh? Truth is, we just couldn't get Connor to stop throwing his pumpkin!

Here's E-Nut with the custom pumpkin I "made" for him:
DSCN1576DSCN1577
They will still orange up indoors, right?

DSCN1580DSCN1578DSCN1579
The big pumpkin is flattened more than it's big. Are they supposed to be rotated during growth? I was worried that I would break the stems.

DSCN1566DSCN1555DSCN1567
Disregard the chubby, greasy man in the background. Both kids have problems eating or drinking without making a mess!

DSCN1552DSCN1551
I'm still taking my guitar lessons, although about all the instructor is trying to teach my right now is techniques in tossing the pick into the soundhole. I's really hard to do rockstar poses with little hands feeding a steady stream of picks into the nearest guitar. They (the picks) even disappear sometimes, only to be found in one of the guitars that I haven't played in a while.

DSCN1547DSCN1546
I'll probably get into trouble since Cindy took these pictures. She took the kids to the park while I was yogging with the dog, and in between bouts of misbehavior, the boy managed to sit still long enough to have a Monarch land on him.

B, Out...

No comments: