Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've Been...Busy?

Or something. Since last I've posted, I've done a few things. But nothing picture worthy, and thus, nothing post worthy.

I fought and won a war with fleas - The dog has flea medication but the buggers still lived in the shop. So I brushed bug repellent into his coat and out him out on his run, then bombed the shop. No more fleas. Haven't seen Cooper scratch once since last Saturday. The dog also barks in the middle of the night now to let me know he has to pooh. Which is good, I'd prefer getting up to cleaning up. But last night it was cold (supposed to be colder tonight), and after he crapped, he ran off into the trees. There I stood in my PJ's on the porch, watching his curly tail bob off into the darkness. He came back eventually.

I took yesterday off to stay home with Connor while Cindy took Ethan to Burlington to have a weird inverted hair follicle thingy on his arm checked out. A poly-something-noma to those in the know. I ate much bad food, played much guitar, played much with baby, felt like a lump about the time Cindy got home. Today I have grumpy tummy from my sedentary and dietary day.

Today I got to come in late! So I could work late! And then the internets were out all day, so I had multiple hours of nothing to do! Joy!

Woad. B, out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polydysplasia? Polyadenomatous? Something like that.