Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Wish My Velocipede Was Working!

So that car that I said was the only dependable car I've ever owned? Got into it after work yesterday, and the engine wouldn't start. So, now I'm not just frazzled from running a FACS machine that's working sub-optimally all day, but I have to deal with a broken car, too. And my supervisor is out of town, so I haven't the time or the expertise to deal with either. Argh.

DSCN1058
Does anyone else eat the Hebrew soup in a tube? It's good. And good for you!

DSCN0078
One half of my lovely family.

DSCN0112
Seriously, both of my kids could wreck your sh...erm, stuff.

Over at Peter's blog, you can see what science type people that have to work with animals get to wear. And yes, that outfit is to protect the mice. Who know's what kind of diseases Pete might have?

And don't forget to leave the damn comments! I hope there's at least a few more of my friends out their that check this out that don't leave comments! Everett/Bothell folks, I'm lookin' at you!

Okay, not really. I can't see that far, even with my glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan's grumpy face is awesome. Anytime I look at that picture or the one of Connor holding up the beer bottle, it always makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

I recognize Ethan's grumpy face. . .I hope he out grows it!

Unknown said...

Hey, so, what do you mean your car won't start. Like, won't turn over. ("Roll over boy...good dog!") Did you have that soup for Passover? Did you wear your sandals and pack your backpack, staff in hand, ready to travel outta Egypt? I sure didn't.

Anonymous said...

looks like a week alone in the FACS lab left you too tired to post : )
anything new and exciting in good 'ol Tupper Lake?