Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Booooooooosday

I'm busy, and feeling half retarded from some things that the sorter has been/not been doing. SO I'm just going to post some pictures.

DSCN0608
Whatchoo lookin' at, sucka? My kid could totally kick you ass, so watch your step!

DSCN0686
This was a while ago - those pajamas are now a shop rag!

DSCN0720
Getting in to things he shouldn't, no doubt.

DSCN0651
That's right. Ethan was Link for Halloween.

DSCN0649
I think he'd been into my Nyquil...

DSCN0647
Connor with Grandma Carol

DSCN0767
It's full size, because it wouldn't save after I flipped it.

I wish I had more pictures of E, but he just wont stay still long enough to take them!

Stay classy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great brother picture! I can tell what Connor and his dad have in common!

Unknown said...

You might be a gi-normous nerd if: your kid dresses as Link for Halloween...props to ya.