Friday, April 15, 2005

Aaaaahhhhhhhh................

It's *bean* a hectic week. Perhaps I'll post some things this weekend. I haven't had a chance to take some sweet pictures of the awesome ice out process. Can't wait to do some fishing - small mouths on the fly rod last year - here's my early spring hopeful. Perhaps Ethan and I will go in search of our narrow quarry tomorrow. Theres ~150 nice looking fishing spots between here and work, so I'm sure we can find some place to go...

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will leave you with more than you ever wanted to know...

Check out health benefits - which one of my friends is the happiest?

Cindy says she never clicks on the links. Things make more sense if you click on the freakin' links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that makes quite a bit of sense. A certain sibling of ours is only too pleased with himself when he manages to clear a room out.