Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday, 1:00. Where's My Lunch?

Daily kid pic:
DSCN0916
Aaah...
I wanted to put another one of E up too, but don't have any handy. Maybe tomorrow.

I like this shrew link better than the one I used yesterday, but Wikipedia wasn't working when I posted. if anyone checks out my links...There was some other barely coherent rambling I was going to post today, but I've forgotten it, so you're off the hook.

I'm doing a protracted sort for a crazy German right now, so if anyone leaves comments, there's a good chance I'll respond. If anyone's bored like I am, check out the Drs Foster and Smith website. Not only can you see pictures like this:
Pajamas
They appear to be aware of their shame, don't they?
But you can also peruse products like chew toy of every shape, flavor, and animal byproduct imaginable; medicines that make poop taste bad (poop taste bad! Ha!); and some product that makes urine more acidic - a great way to ruin the neighbor's lawn.

Sorry for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dog's wearing pajamas, that's CRAZY!

Join me next week when my guest will be a dog and a baby dog.

Anonymous said...

That dog's wearing pajamas, that's CRAZY!

Join me next week when my guest will be a dog and a baby dog.

Unknown said...

Doesn't urea break down into amonia...a base? God it's been a long time since I've thought about that shit. Didn't Bronsted and Lowry have a sitcom or something?