Monday, April 11, 2005

What I Did This Weekend

Haaaaaaappy Monday. My weekend was fulfilling - much raking and digging happened. I met one of the neighbors, who showed me where our property line is, and warned me about one of the other neighbors. We have more land than I had thought, and I now have another reason to purchase a shotgun. Yay. Here's some pictures of my work.
DSCN0954
Here's the garden plot I dug up, complete with infant for scale.

Upon turning my first shovel full of soil, I realized that I had embarked on an epic battle against rhubarb plants and maple trees.

DSCN0955
The snow is gone! Hooray!

I've raked up a few leaves, and tried to clean up the fire-pit area. I don't think that anyone who's lived at this house in the last several years cared much for yardwork.

DSCN0958
The back of the house, in all of her glory...Nice porch, eh?

I had help, too:
DSCN0960

And finally, don't I have a lovely family?
DSCN0953
Creepy anonymous stalker types stay away please!

Word.

No comments: