Saturday, March 19, 2005

Snow Country

Well, the weather has been "warmer" here the last few days. A degree or two above freezing even, so the snow is slowly beginning to melt. We still have a good bit, though. Here's a picture of Ethan on our back deck that I took Thursday.

SnowDeck
And that's with some meltage!

Not much exciting has been happening - I took Thursday off to go to the doctor and to watch the kids while Cindy went to a parent/teacher conference. And we've all been trying to get rid of this stupid cold. I think it keeps mutatuing and reinfecting everyone...

On another note, here's what I have to look forward too:

Mischief
Mischief!

But sometimes he wears himself out, and just crashes. Cindy took this picture a week or so ago...

Crashed
She said he'd played hard all morning, and then just laid down and went to sleep.

I wish I had more to talk about - maybe next time I'll tell you all how I became the first man to get a team of horses up bear mountain!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I din't realilze your house was red, real country!

Connor is one cute kid! But I am not prejudice at all!!
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realilze your house was red, real country!

Connor is one cute kid! But I am not prejudice at all!!
Grandma/Mom

Unknown said...

Capt. TP has perfected the Demon Child look. It will take him far...

Unknown said...

I meant that in a good way...

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been crazy weather in North Idaho. Last month I was thinking about planting flowers and bulbs. First day of spring it was snowing.