Saturday, March 26, 2005

The mice are winning.

I'd like to be able to say I captured these bastards:
fatmouse2
But alas, the traps have been empty - they can eat the bait off of them, and even spring them, but I've caught no more mice. The one I did catch was moved, post humously, by his cannibilizing family members. Gross. I want these disease carrying vermin gone!

I saw some deers on the way home from work yesterday, and contrary to what the guys in Twisp told me, I can now say that the deer in this area ARE bigger than the mice. Barely.

In honor of the weekend, here's some pictures of the kids involved in delinquent behavior!
EthanRum
The truth about this picture - it was Christmas time and Cindy was making rumballs.

MyBoy
The truth about this picture - A couple of days ago Cindy was having a cold one, and when she went to put it down, Connor attacked. I told her she shouldn't have drank so much while she was pregnant!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you using peanut butter? It's the best mouse bait ever. We had a significant mouse problem in Packwood when I was a kid. But between traps and cats it never got out of hand. That's what you need: a heard of cats.

B-Wizz said...

Peanut Butter, check. Cats, check - sort of. We have some strays that have made themselves at home around here. I've replaced my traps, and hopefully will do some Van Damage tonight. I think there's quite a few around.

Anonymous said...

That baby has devil eyes.

Anonymous said...

Looking at it again he looks like one of those kids from Village of the Damned who's using his mind control to make Cindy give him the beer.

The one of Ethan is the best. Nothing better than ramen noodles and a belt of Grandad's cough medicine. All part of a nutritious breakfast.