Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Got a Topic?

So, while this blog is mostly to showcase pictures of
my progeny and the goings on in our life, I need
interesting topics. I'd thought about posting a
rambling discourse on unusual pet products - but Cindy
wisely convinced me that it wasn't as witty as I
thought and was a bit long and overly informative.
That doesn't mean I won't post it in the future, but
for now you're all off the hook. Anywho...

A month and a half ago (Jan 22) was Ethan's seventh
birthday. We hosted the first and last kid party we
have experienced since Cindy and I were children.
The baby talked me into retreating to the bedroom and
sleeping through most of the thing. But I was present
when the food was around.
Here's a picture of the cake:

DSCN0727
Thats no moon...Cindy did the baking, but I did the decoratin!

Obviously the theme for the day was Star Wars. There were foam lightsabers - which hurt much less than real lightsabers when one is struck in the gonads several times with them - and other Jedi related paraphenelia.

Here's the happy kids! HAPPY!
DSCN0726
The two twins used to live downstairs from us. Their parents smoke. A lot. I don't know why I added that. I don't know any of the other kids, but I like how Ethan looks very SciFi/Fantasy novel coverish in that picture.

And finally, I will leave you with another picture of bathing children:
DSCN0740
The baby looks happy, but Ethan is NOT AMUSED! Please disregard the baby's junk...

Okay, I think I've bored everyone enough for a day.

B-Wizz out.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, riddle me this: why when they charged up got the Deathstar ready to shot shit up, did it sound like they were turning the thing down?

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a post on the 10 worst movie/cartoon/comic book villains of all time.

Or the 10 worst movie endings of all time. *cough Patriot Games.

B-Wizz said...

Patriot Games I don't remember much about, other than Harrison's hair looked a lot like the 'do that Derek Zoolander has. I think the No.1 with a damn bullet winner would be...

The Sixth Sense, or possibly the village. Both made by the same group of people, both having similar, sacreligiously mind-numbing "surprise" endings.

Unknown said...

God, the Village was so blah.

Unknown said...

James said...
Have you seen my wig around? I feel naked without it.
James says he's going to escape...

Anonymous said...

Patriot Games was lame because this IRA dude had totally messed with and threatened Harrison Ford throughout the movie and then at the end when they were fighting on the boat Harrison punches him and he falls on an anchor and dies. So they killed the bad guy but still kept Jack Ryan clean because he didn't actually kill the guy the anchor did. Lame.

Unknown said...

(Those are Jane's Addiction lyrics...no personal rancor or anything intended. Jane Says, James Says...you know...)

B-Wizz said...

Have either of you seen "Shaun of the Dead?" I highly recommend it. It is much funnier and well made than it looks.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I really liked that movie. It was funny but it was also a good zombie movie even without the jokes.

Anonymous said...

The Most Undramatic Dramatic Scene goes to ........