Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Proof is Here

To return to form with pictures of the kids, here's two that will enlighten everyone.

Brainiac
Here's a pic of Scot..er, Ethan after stealing Cindy's glasses.

My kid is smarter than you.

AlreadyCoolerThanYou
Too bad Bradley Nowell died eight years before the kid was born...

As evidenced by the rock t-shirt, my kid is cooler than you.

So. On my lunch break, I went and bought my first power tools. Here. I know, I know - 18v cordless stuff isn't the most gung-ho stuff I could get. But it's not as if I'm compensating for anything either. And it was inexpensive. And it will make for fewer swear words during all the home improvement projects I have.

And finally, here's a picture that makes me smile/laugh. Smaff.

OldMan
This is some old guy that lives down the block. No wait, it's Connor.

If I was better with computers, I would have gotten rid of the weird crop job that picture has given itself.

You stay classy, planet earth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drool adds nicely to the old man look. You should photoshop in some reading glasses and copy of "A Farewell to Arms" to round it all out.

B-Wizz said...

If I knew how I would. If anyone cares to do it, send me a copy.