Saturday, March 05, 2005

Happy, Er, Festivus?

Okay, so now that I've made a few people aware of my recent decision to become a web identity, time for some updatage for those of you I haven't talked to in a while. You know, the sort of thing responsible people do in Christmas cards each year.

We recently bought a house - many thanks to my father in law for playing the role of mortgage company - about 20 miles away from work. Things being what they are here in the north woods, 20 miles equates to about a 20 minute commute. So living a ways away is A-OK. We got an older, three bedroom home. Lots of square feet, and lots of home improvement projects. Any one care to come lend a hand? It's got a nice big backyard for the kids and other assorted wildlife, and perhaps a garden and pets of some variety. Right now, however, we've got about a foot of snow on the ground and the highest temp in the last few weeks - today - is 30f.

Work's been good. I'm doing/learning interesting things and 95% of the people I work with are pleasant to be around. I'll put some pics of life around the Institute up some time for all to see.

Well, that covers about all the excitement in recent memory. Here's some pics of Connor, and maybe next time I'll put up some pics of the house.

Delicious Book

Does the fact that he's eating a book about a cat mean he'll grow up to like Chinese food?

Attached to Dad

So there I was, playing my git-tar, when the next thing I know I've been roped to some squirmin' varmint!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cruel as this sounds, Connor looks like a giant "Footsie"!