Thursday, September 08, 2005

Who's On First?

I still need to do some flickring - Cindy did a little for me, of which I'll share a few...Now.

Teh Stoopdiets Shti Evar!!!

DSCN1425DSCN1422
That's right. Snowmobile on grass drag racing. An excellent waste of the gasoline that we all can barely afford. Ahhh, good ole TL!

Cooper the Maybe Dog has become Cooper the Definitely Dog (more pictures to come), so last weekend we went for many long walks, and thus we came upon this episode of "Slednecks With Nothing Better To Do." Sigh.

The Culprits Leave A Clue!

DSCN1432DSCN1406
On the left, you have a picture of my clue. I was busy stalking the elusive fiend that keeps eating the tops of my sunflowers - pictured on the right - when I came upon the scat of some unknown beast. What? The pictures blurry? That's to enhance the MYSTERY!

Lots of sunflowers and pumpkins in the garden, along with tomatoes that won't ripen. Also, I've been finding deer pooh in the long grass - after the sunflowers and apples, perhaps?

Pictures That I'm Told Are Adorable
DSCN1405DSCN1436
Okay, so I'm not adorable, but Connor is. I like how in the first picture he looks like some hard on his luck mechanic from a movie. Also, when the second picture's shrunk like that, it looks like my tongue is hanging out.

I will leave you with a preview of new shows on the boob tube this fall. There's a few naughty words in their, but when I read it, I laughed so hard that about two drops of pee came out. Tear.

Woad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wearing a 'wife beater'? Fits right in with the TL lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

I love the little sticker that informs society that he's..... (drum roll) ......"Stud Boy!!". Fabulous.