Tuesday, September 20, 2005

BcausHesASk8rBoiSheSaidCULaterBoi

What's scarier: That Simon and I have that song on the computer or work, or that we have the acoustic version on the computer at work?

43_1875_106
How hard do I laugh every time I see this picture? HARD.

Now that that's out of my system, here's a picture I found on a site I think I'll link to for Arthursday2:

01Starbucks
So true. Where are the naked mermaid's nipples? I think she left them on a seat in a dreary metro bus, in dreary Seattle...

B Out! I'll be playin' superstar, slammin' on my guitar...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing the metro site conveniently forgets to mention are the random psychos that ride the bus.

For instance this morning there was a gentleman who got on that was talking out loud to himself about basketball, Peter, Paul, and Mary and how Peter had bad breath, chimpanzees running the city, and robots infiltrating society.(no I'm not making this up) All laced with liberal amounts of profanity. And he was one of the more normal ones.

Good times.