Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday, 1:00pm, Where's My Horse and Carriage?

This local news story is inspiring to me...Not, mind you, inspiring enough for me to want (or be able) to do likewise, but it's nice to see there's some forward (or backward) thinkers in the world. With funny names and cool hats.

Not much else to say, really, had a decent weekend. More demolition, running, playing with a dog and kids, and eating fattening Sunday foods (I've got a picture of my special Sunday breakfast to share when I get around to Flickring - Is that lame?). So here's a ton of pictures with the usual (un)witty repartee...

Porch Friends
Oh nos! The dogs missing half of his head!

Mom and ConnorThanks For the Clothes, Gramma Carol!
Modeling the outfit Gramma Carol sent...

Dad's ShoesI've Got a Five AM Deadline...
Wearing my shoes, and also showing everyone out their in cyberspace what a bunch of caffeine addicts we are.

The Boy
Handsome devil, eh? Note to self: Take more pictures of Ethan, get Ethan to sit still long enough to take said pictures.

And I'll leave you with a picture of some happy polar bears:
Happy Bears
Sadly, after this picture was taken I had to kill them both with my bare hands to feed and clothe my family. Can you say "time for a raise?"

Now I leave you all - mostly Keith - with a...

Woad.

3 comments:

PCS said...

Oshkosh B'gosh?

Unknown said...

I saw that bear picture in the Seattle Times...and it kicks some patooti. Uhm. Uhm. What a day.

Talia said...

Cute picts. It's great seeing you guys all happy.