Thursday, September 15, 2005

Arthursday

To continue with sharing the art love, here's some pics of works from Bob Peak - A super swingin' painter that created many movie posters and such in the seventies and 80's, ya heard.

ExcaliburEvery Which Way But LooseBob Peak - Blue Indigo#3
Artists that have there own recognizable style are by far the best - and rarest.
Graphic courtesy of: art by Bob Peak http://www.BobPeak.com
Many Thanks for permission

I think the poster for "Every Which Way But Loose" with Clint Eastwood and the monkey is my favorite. View these in bigger sizes for full appreciation, and be sure to clicky on the linky!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only that, but this artwork SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

And even if it was a monkey....it's pronounced minkey...

B-Wizz said...

This art rocks. Go to the site and check out the Star Trek posters - there iconic if nerdy. Jsut for that, I'm not giving your cooler back.

Is that minkey, as in "Liebe miene minkey?"

Unknown said...

Uhm. I think that art is freaking fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Some of those look like they may be on black velvet..... This art freaking sucks

Anonymous said...

I said it and I don't suck and I'm not afraid to leave my name I'm just too lazy.

PCS said...

I left the message and I don't suck (or blow). I didn't leave my name because I'm too lazy to sign in.

B-Wizz said...

Who left the previous suckage post? Did Pete double-O Neg-O me?