Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm A Lumberjack And I'm Okay

I sleep all night and I work all day. Apparently some of you think that my last post was made because I was upset about the issues mentioned - not so. I'm just a cynical, rude bastard who has a dark sense of humor.

This last weekend, hmmm...Not really sure if I accomplished much of note. One thing that I have been doing lately is running throughout the greater TL area, dog in tow. I'm not approaching the distances tall guy routinely runs, but I can run a little over three miles uninterrupted (outside of dog related pauses). This isn't a distance I'm proud of, but it is a distance I'm not ashamed of.

Here's pictures - check out Cindy's blog for more:

Garden Gnome
We found a gnome living in our garden...
Big GLovesBrothersPickin' Beans
We all spent some time outside, picking what's left in the garden, wishing the tomatoes would ripen...
ConnorBeans!Bean With Beans
The bean carried some beans around for quite a while...
Sooper CooperConnor and Cooper
And here's some more pictures of the CooperTrooper.

Woad.

3 comments:

PCS said...

I'm sorry I spit on you. It really was an accident

B-Wizz said...

I know Peter. Usually, when you intend to spit on me, you say something spiteful first.

PCS said...

And dammit I'm still singing I'm a lumberjack and I'm alright!!! That is all your fault.