Sunday, May 29, 2005

Super Exciting Saturday Excitement!

The weather wasn't too bad yesterday, so's I worked in the yard. Here's a pictoriagraphical representation of my labors...

DSCN1153
Hoed and rowed.

DSCN1156
Complete with toad.

DSCN1160
And now it's been sowed.

DSCN1162
Was it someone's birthday? No, Cindy needed change for delicious lattes, so she bought a fake giant hamburger. Why yes, the middle layer was meat-flavored cake.

DSCN1163
That damn troll that lives in the basement snuck up and took a bite out of it. He also ate all of the fake French fries. I've really got to get some troll spray to bomb the basement with.

DSCN1150
The cat that's adopted us. I feed him, he poops in my shop. We've got a good thing going.

DSCN1149
We may name it Dirt. Or Turd. Or Ash. If Cindy lets me keep it. Opinions?

DSCN1135
If I knew people back here that threw dinner parties, they could sample my delicious tortilla soup and the famous giant pizza. Anybody want the recipes?

DSCN1158
Here's the gumdrop tree in our backyard. Note the enclosed fire pit, Peter. Doesn't the yard look nice now that there are leaves on the trees? Oh, the raking I'll do! BTW - anybody care to guess the real ID of the tree? I can take a close up of the flowers and leaves to post.

DSCN1136
I've been taking a few guitar lessons in my free time. But the instructor I have doesn't speak very clearly. And he doesn't seem to know how to do anything but bash the open strings. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for...

Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Turd the cat" has a nice ring to it. Although I'm sure you'll end up calling it ash.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of Ethan dirt surfing with a machine gun. Classic.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've reported you to the DEC. You need a burn permit even if you live in Tupper Lake. DEC is giving me a $5 reward!