Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, 1:00 pm, Where's my Dramamine?

Not much of an update today - we've had sick kids for the last bit, so not much excitement in the Sells household. I spent the weekend working in the yard. My lovely wife and I dug up some flowerbeds, I pruned some ugly plants back, and dug up some sod. We have a pseudo-half-assed walkway at the house that I've uncovered. And we now have half a second garden plot. And a cat has adopted us.

I took some pictures of lovely spring sights in lovely spring weather this weekend, but with the hecticness that comes along with sick kids about I haven't had a chance to upload them. Maybe tomorrow.

Back to my machine, don't forget to leave some comments...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, B did some burning without a permit! He said it smelled really good though, I wonder what he was burning? What a Libertarian!

B-Wizz said...

The burning I did was within the firepit, so I think it was legal. no one's called me in, anyways. What else am I supposed to do with all my trimmings? Load them in to the sentra and take them to the dump? Build a small scale Native American mock-township? It did smell good, though. Liek caramel or something.