Thursday, May 19, 2005

Can I Get A Tapeworm From A Tuna?

Inspired by the sushi feast of last Friday, we made our own a few nights ago, using only the freshest of ingredients. I'm still worried about worms and such though. Dr. Sayles, what say you?
DSCN1085
Good Lo'd Tha's a Lotta Calliforny Rolls!

And here's some pictures of the squirt and me.
DSCN1080
Guten tag!
DSCN1081
Chubby knees rock!

Stay Classy!
Justin, Nick, Tammy, Will, Starr, Deena; I haven't been hearing nearly enough from you guys...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute kid.

Anonymous said...

Yep,
Diphylobothrium latum
Anisakiasis

freeze your fish before you make sushi

Anonymous said...

Was the sushi hard to make? Never done it, but I'm not a fan of raw fish and after reading the comment above about worms I think I'll stick with not eating it!
-KL-

Anonymous said...

He's such a happy boy!

B-Wizz said...

The sushi wasn't hard to make - but I think with practice it would look prettier. Most of it was vegetarian. I was the only one that risked parasites.

Anonymous said...

Veggie sushi, can you really call it sushi any more? Don't you need fish for that??
-KL-