Monday, May 15, 2006

Suck It, Man!

My supervisor Simon and I have an ongoing discussion in regards to the fantasticness of moustaches. I recently finished one of my bi-yearly "Brandon can't be bothered to shave for two weeks" spells. The end result? Today I'm rocking a handlebar moustache, which I submit for your approval:

DSCN1960
I know, it's a little bit Patchy Mc Patcherson, I really should have waited another week to have things filled in better.

So today, I'm wandering around with an overwhelming urge to tell people to "Suck it, Man!", blare some MotorHead, and call my coworkers "Brother."

Word.

6 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Dude, round that sumbitch out with a leather trenchcoat.

Bryan and Audrey said...

Studly yet haunting as well.....

B-Wizz said...

It just occurred to me that if I was bald and see-through in that picture, I'd look like the ghost pooper.

Unknown said...

You do carry a length of lead pipe in your coat now right? And bare your teeth at small children? And pinch waitress' fannys while giving them a learing grin? I sure hope so.

B-Wizz said...

Kieth, I do all of that regardless of what's currently growing on my snout.

Unknown said...

Right right. As it should be.