Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ouch, My Head

Everyday, I have at least two or three blogworthy ideas that pop into my head, that I think are the greatest thing ever. But usually I sit on them, and don't blog, because I fear that no one else will get them. Well, I'm not going to share any of that today either.

I will ask the question: Why do I keep getting e-mails and see links for the stupid celebrity anagram thing? I don't give a rat's patoot that the letters in Tom Cruises name can be rearranged to spell "Smells like Fred Durst" or whatever the hell they claim. I take the whole idea of that damned e-mail being entertaining enough to wind up in my in-box more than twice as proof that our society is going to fold soon.

I also want to take this opportunity to jump on the SOAP bandwagon, and share this image. An image of THE GREATEST MOVIE POSTER OF ALL TIME!

SOAP
Isn't it teh awseome? I'm going to run out and have it tattooed on my pasty man-ass.
Here's a picture of karaoke morning at my house:
DSCN1929
Resemblance much? Sadly, I think he looks more like my younger brother in this picture than me.
DSCN1927
Of course I threw a monstrous tackle on his ass.

B-Wizz...Out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's still the cutest kid around!

Bryan and Audrey said...

Dude, I heard that Samuel Jackson told the producers of Snakes on A Plane that if they changed the name of the movie he'd walk. Also, they decided to change it from a PG-13 to R so Samuel Jackson could curse as much as he wanted about the snakes and how in the movie he had to say "I'm gonna kill these M F'n snakes!". Too much.

Jackson Curtis said...

See that was one of the concerns I had when it was PG-13. Sam Jackson without the sailor tongue just ain't gonna make it.

But if he can call a snake a mother f'er right before he kills it, that alone would be worth $8.

Scott in Washington said...

duuude