Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stay?

Has anyone else seen this movie? It's got Ewan MacGregor and that lassy from "The Ring." We watched it last night, and I'm not sure what exactly it was about, but it was pretty good. A total head trip/altered reality kind of thing. And Ewan's pants keep getting shorter and shorter as the thing goes on. Good soundtrack, nice somber flick, but I really have no idea what I was supposed to take away from it.

Does anyone but me HATE the new Yahoo! start up page? Bloody irritating...

DSCN1959DSCN1957
Sometimes we find beans on the floor. And. I'm really protective of the 12 string - it doesn't come out of the case unless it's in my hands. But when it's in my hands? The case becomes the perfect place to play hide-and-seek, and last time, apparently, a good place for stuffed animals to go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You recommended Stay to me on Netflix, and I added it, but after reading this blurb, I am stoked to see it. I love movies that are unexplainably good.

No, I don't Yahoo, I've never Yahooed, and I've only once had Yohoo. You need to get Gmail. You'll be happy you did.

B-Wizz said...

That's why I recommended it, I figured it was a movie you would like. It's no passive watch.

PCS said...

Is he sleeping in the 'butt up' position?

B-Wizz said...

Nope. Just kicking it in front of the TV. That's just woke up, pre-baba pose.