Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Who Arted?

It was suggested, after the rancor with guitar appeared, that I post some art once in a while. Since I spend a good portion of my day glued to a computer (or two or three of 'em) I do spend a good portion of that time browsing different artists blogs, websites, etc. Here's a picture I found the other day:
kieth
That's a Sam Kieth sketch. A comic book artist. Because I'm a huge nerd.

I found that on TheCliffGuy, an interesting site because TheCliffGuy traveled around to all sorts of conventions and what not with sketch books, and had all sorts of artists draw pictures in them - with themes. Cliffs, Jars, I don't remember what else. I liked the picture because Sam Kieth is such a cool, quirky artist (If you browse his site, look for people with huge feet and oddly proportioned facial features) and because the guy sitting there looks a lot like Pat Metheny, who, in addition to being one of the world's foremost fusion guitar icons, once accused Kenny G of "musical necrophilia" for overdubbing a Louis Armstrong track with his own playing.

On to the same old same old.
The mother-in-law, aunt-in-law, and grandmother-in-law have left town. So now maybe life will return to some semi-usual state. I'll be able to get some exercise again, my garden won't be as neglected, and I can relax once in a while without being badgered to get up and have my picture taken. No recent photos to post - and, upon looking at Flickr right now, some of my earlier downloaded photos are MIA. I don't remember seeing any clause on limits, and they are still in the RCR archives. Can't bitch too much about freebies, I guess. Bastards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NPR diving into podcasting?
Things apparently have soured between NPR and Audible such that NPR won't be renewing their contract.
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

Eleanor Roosevelt
pubic hair removal site/blog. It pretty much covers pubic hair removal related stuff.

B-Wizz said...

Where in the holy hell did that comment come from? Is that one of my friends being cute...Or do I seriously need to question why my blog about my nice (relatively) normal life keeps attracting so many salespeople, religious nuts, and wierdos. Seriously, somebody e-mail me and own up to that one.

B-Wizz said...

Holy F'in S***, I'd barely finished typing my previous comment, and I got nailed with another bit of spam.

My eyeballs hurt.

B-Wizz said...

I wish these people that "actually do read these things" would check back in so they could see the utter contempt I have for their loathsome behavior.