Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Low Carb Spud?

Sorry, that's what I just heard about on the radio...

I've got a bunch of pictures to share, but I think I'll only post one or two today.

The last weekend Cindy's mom, gramma, and aunt were in town, we went to Plattsburgh. Home of many stores and shops that we don't have here in the Tri-Lakes area. Anywho, it was a pretty uneventful trip, outside of the delicious steak I had at Applebee's, but Cindy did manage to get a great picture while we were traveling:
Going To Plattsburgh
As you can see, the baby and I had the right idea when it comes to traveling. Ethan sat behind me, and took great glee in waking me up every time I hit a sound sleep, so I was unkind to him in return. Made for a great drive out. After that trip, Cindy's almost got me talked in to getting a minivan. Of course, I'd also have to admit that my child hood is over (everyone knows that minivans are for mature, adult type people ONLY), and cast off any lingering masculinity if we did that. It was a comfortable, roomy ride though.

Last night I took a quick jog - nothing to what Keith does - but I'm a tub, okay? When I got back, I looked across the street at the water tower, of all things, and was greeted by a very pretty sight:
Trees And Towers
That's all, folks. Let's see if I get spamalotted again - last post was painless...

3 comments:

PCS said...

We've got to paint a pot leaf on that water tower. Hopefully, while doing it you will fall off into the bushes.

B-Wizz said...

There's no bushes nearby. You'd have to push me. Really, really hard.

Unknown said...

It's like a van...only smaller...a mini...van...