Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm Yoda, I'm A Soldier (Only Rhyme Yoda With Soldier - "Soljah")

We used to have to watch a metric assload of Richard Attenborough (Edit: It's Sir David Attenborough. I thought his name was David, but the site said Richard, and I'm quickly becoming one of the dupes that believes everything that's posted on the internet.) films in college (gee those 100 and 200 level BiSci courses were fun! Not really - except for the Attenborough films), and I always liked them, even though a lot of the other retards bitched about the old bastard, and even though plants were hardly ever mentioned (Plants CAN BE exciting!). Except for the episode with the arums and carnivorous plants. But somehow I missed seeing this one, and it's freaking amazing - wait until about halfway through for the real interesting stuff.

I have a headache.

3 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

That's awesome! Good thing there weren't any brothels nearby.

Bryan and Audrey said...

that's crazy!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! What if females, of the human nature, were only attracted to men who mimicked all kinds of sounds and other men?
The world would sound like Ethan.