Friday, June 09, 2006

Brandon And The Amazing Technicolor Dream Contusion

Since no one else has been blogging much and I have to find ways to keep myself entertained between clogs in the sorter's nozzle, here's another shit post.

This thing appeared on my arm last Saturday. I don't remember taking a knock their, and it doesn't hurt, but it's a pretty impressive bruise, no? And this picture does no justice to the vivid hues seen in real life.

DSCN1983
By the way, that's one free ticket to the gun show you all just got by looking at that picture.

I'm leaving tomorrow for aboot ten days - rugby in Saratoga, FACS course that starts Sunday in Maine, something like that. So I won't be making any shit posts next week, but I'll still be e-mailable. I also remain maleable, so bring your hammers.

Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok time for a new blog