Monday, June 26, 2006

Q: How Many Existentialists Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?

A: Fish

Why don't you go and play with this and stop bothering people?

I haven't bothered posting lately because I haven't had much to say. Neither have many of my blog friends - and it sure makes for a boring work week. Feel free to leave a comment with your three favorite movies/books/bands/albums/smurfs/variety's of fruit, and I'll leave comments letting you all know that I either A) Agree with your good taste; or B) Am completely surprised at what a closet moron/geek/weirdo you are. And maybe I'll share my top three something.

1 comment:

Jackson Curtis said...

Here are three things I noticed yesterday while watching Sesame Street. I was home with a stomache bug and felt nostalgic, alright?

1) Count von Count and Guy Smiley are freakin' awesome.

2) I think Grover is gay. And not as in lame, but as probably has the hots for Cookie Monster. He bills himself as the "cute, furry monster", c'mon.

3) The little rabbit puppet who is constantly telling people how glad she is that they're friends, should be shot in the face.

I'm done.