Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ephemera?

I think I used that word right.

'Atta boy!

If you're an audiophile like me, go here and waste time. ( I recommend Dio, Twisted Sister, A-Ha, Blur, The 'Hoff, Dre and Tupac, Cee-Lo, David Brent ((It's really all about Ricky Gervais from the British "The Office)), Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Journey (Probably my favorite video here), Lionel Richie, Kraftwerk, I was too afraid to look at the "Kidz Bopp" video at work but it sounds awesome, ODB, R Kelly for the out and out unintentional humor of that tuneless "Hip-Hopera", Radiohead (I think that's such a great idea for a video), Sigur Ros, Snoop, and finally...Van Halen. After you do that, do a search on YouTube for "Diamond, Behind the music" and "Supergrass, stereo."

Then go here, and watch the fighting baseball players video. Nolan Ryan and the catcher getting kicked are my personal highlights.

Watch this and thank god that those things eat french fries and things rather than people. Bloody rats of the avian world.

Finish up by reading this so you can grade my writing.

My apologies for my continued failure at Flickr'ing anything.

4 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Holy Diver, you've been out too long in the midnight sea,
Oh what's becoming of me?!?

Medieval Dio and his skills with the broadsword are too awesome for words.

Sara said...

hear you boss has left you alone there in the FACS lab, does that mean you're in charge now or are they going to get someone else in there??

Unknown said...

I haven't got past the music video link...being on hotel wifi has its perks.

Anonymous said...

time for a new bloggy blog. I'm putting pics in. I expect an exceptionally mad, made-up story of the events photographed.
c