Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What In The Samhain?!

Halloween was fun this year. The boy wore the same costume as last - going to a new school has some perks. The little one was a kitty. Much candy was gathered (go to Cindy's blog for a picture of that), very little candy was given out (see Cindy's blog to hear how we got rid of the stuff we'd bought). (Just go to Cindy's blog. You'll only get pictures and crappy humor here). Woad.

Oh, and yes, I'm still alive, employed, not currently on vacation, and handsome (kinda).

The pictoriographical representations of our Halloween celebrations:
DSCN1626DSCN1624DSCN1623DSCN1618
I have no freakin' idea where that last picture came from. I don't even remember Flickring it...

Maybe we had so few Trick-Or-Treaters because our front porch was so spooky, in a very Martha Stewartish way.

Cindy got many Halloween related objects that were methodically destroyed by the toddler:
DSCN1610DSCN1609
I've got some silent film of this episode if anyone's interested.

DSCN1622DSCN1616
We like video games in this house...

DSCN1614DSCN1620DSCN1617
He was three things: A kitten, a devil, and an angel.

Connor's interest in candy goes only as far as being fascinated by the garish wrappers.

Not much else new in my world, but boy it sure seems like I've been busy - work's been hectic, I've been going at the attempted deer slaying every morning I have off, and there's always something involving kids, pets, or the house to do.

Tune in next time, same bat-place, same bat-channel.
(By the way, if you're a geek like me, check out Batman Begins. Probably the best bat-movie made yet. If you're a geek like me, you've probably already seen it.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm adding the movie to my queue as we...speak. Wasn't E-male Link last year? Hell, who cares, I wanna dress up as a caveman every year, but that's just bad form.

Will said...

I'm sure I would have seen it anyway, even if it wasn't one of just a few movies that come out over here. I agree with everything you said except the geek part. I swear I'm not a geek, treky or mountain bike nerd.

What day was Halloween on...? Is that on the lunar calendar?

"It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas"

B-Wizz said...

E-Male was Link last year - but since he's at a new school now, noone in his class saw it.

Halloween's on the 31st...I'm just slow in reacting.