Saturday, November 26, 2005

T.G. Aught-Five. Jagga

Thanksgiving was good as always. I think that the thing I like best about massive turkey dinners is that between the preparation and stuff-yourself-to-the-gills feasting, one can really feel like they've accomplished something. Here's some pictures, but check out Cindy's blog for more.

DSCN1667DSCN1666
There is a subtle difference between these two pictures. Can you spot it?
DSCN1665DSCN1670
Picture A: Cindy pretends to carve, Ethan looks on...Think "Better Homes and Gardens" cover or something. Picture B: Scruffy Brandon does some actual carving.
DSCN1652DSCN1649
I usually don't get to eat in peace. Of course, Cindy never does, and at least cute pictures get taken when I'm being disturbed.
DSCN1647DSCN1644
Picture A: Ethan's school "I'm a pilgrim" thing. Picture B: Want a treat?

No comments: