Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eff You, Meth-Heads

I've got a head-cold/sinus infection right now that feels like someone filled my sinus cavities up with Elmer's glue and it's slowly setting up, making some pressure, destroying my manly speaking voice, and causing me to wake up several times over the course of the night so that I can swish water around in my mouth and hope that my tongue hasn't really dried out and fallen off. Remember the good old days when you could walk into a pharmacy and pick up some Nyquil or those little red pills, both of which were chalk-full of pseudoephedrine, and because of that they actually freaking worked? Not so anymore. Now the only thing Nyquil has going for it is that nice slow burn on the way down that does temporarily relieve the suffering but doesn't do the stuff that it used to. All thanks to the toothless wonders in search of a cheap and (apparently) shitty buzz. Great. I wish I could go sit in a hotspring like these guys.
Here's some Buckethead.

No comments: