Friday, November 03, 2006

"There's To Be No More Throwing Of Feces In The Classroom."

Peter sent me links to watch the most recent episode of South Park, which is most excellent, but now there's someone else in my lab (haven't looked over my shoulder to see who) and, not being one who likes to offend people I don't know, can't finish watching it. Very funny so far. I just saw a cartoon person emulate a monkey by crapping in his hand and throwing it. Not funny? Well, then, you sir, have no imagination.

scarylittledogyodadog
Feel their shame.

I wanted to dress Cooper up as Darth Vader for Halloween, but he objected when I tried to burn him to give the outfit some authenticity.

Skelator 05
Haven't listened. Cool name. Cool cover art.

Now that there's a heavy metal band named after every cool villain (and some heroes) from my childhood, what will I name my act? Here's some other that are already taken - Atreyu, Harkonnen, okay, can't remember any more. But now "Skeletor?" Granted they must have had to change the spelling...Maybe "StarScream" hasn't been taken?

800px-Snowflake_300um_LTSEM,_13368
Seen these?

I think some of those might be falling from the sky right now.

Finally, the reason I've brought you all here is this:
usound
I guess you could say that you're looking at a picture of my wife's naughty bits. "Hey, nice U-tee-ris!"

That's right. Cindy and I, apparently being the two most fertile people on the face of the earth (or at least within a 2ft radius) are going to have another child. Whether it's a boy or a girl awaits to be seen - I think we will wait until about three weeks after it's born this time - either way we've decided we're going to name it "Fugganon." She's mostly through the first trimester - I apologize for keeping it under wraps for so long, but we wanted to wait to tell everyone until it was more of a sure thing. I was going to write a long humorous post about how the life and times of little Fugganon will turn out to be, but after looking up pictures of a few ugly kids, I started to worry that I might put a curse on the little fetus and s/he'd be born retarded or with a nasty cleft palate or as a true s/he.

2 comments:

Bryan and Audrey said...

Congratulations B!

Sara said...

Congrats!!