Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Q: How Do You Know So Much About "Oops, I Crapped MY Pants" Brand Adult Diapers?

A: Because I'm wearing them, and I just did!

I'm only writing out a blog post because of how excited I am about this, but I'll talk about some other excrement as well.

Fine, watch this video, too. G'on, take a minute, I'll wait.


A-ight. The only exciting news that I have now is that, in starting the week off with a bang after a few days vacation, I trimmed the moustache into shape for the competition we're having here at work. Then, because of the extra chromosome, mostly, I had a clipper related mishap and wound up mostly bald instead of just short haired like a wanted. So now I look like a circus strongman. Or a redneck. Or Fifi from Mad Max. Or Davram Bashere. If you know who those last two are - welcome to my Nerd Kingdom! I tried to find pictures of Fifi and circus strongmen, but in further reinforcement to my realization that the internets are a scary place, found many inappropriate images instead. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. A lot of people out their have got a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that much.

Oh, and don't congratulate me for Cindy's current knocked-up-hood. I was only integral for the fun part of things. Congratulate her - she'll be the one doing the watermelon through a garden hose bit.

1 comment:

Bryan and Audrey said...

http://www.zonalibre.org/blog/mcclane/Mad-Max-MFP.jpg

There you go. I am a google superstar

So you and James put up new posts on the same day? I don't know if i've ever seen you two in the same place at the same time before!

Oh wait, yes I have. Many times.