Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Welsh Sex Machine

tomjones

I don't have much to talk about, but since I'm about bored out of my skull, I'm going to anyway. Prepare to be educated.

B0000047WF.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_

Tom Jones, of course, is a god among men. No, the rest of us don't even rate as men. Among small woodland creatures.

22369Y

Massive Attack's "Mezzanine" is a damn good album. If you're half the audiophile that I am, you already knew that.

tonydanzafalls9xm

I'd bet a five-spot that in real life, if you met Tony Danza, you'd walk away from the experience saying to yourself "That guy's a bit of an asshole."

cobrac

Cobra troops are great at rapping. But why is Legolas hiding out in the background with some biker that's got frightening bulge?



I think the word "palindrome" should itself be a palindrome - maybe "emordadrome" or "palindrordnilap." Where can I go to have this idea brought to the masses?

Goddess

Why in the hell did I spend $50 to get the LOTR DVD's that come in the fancy boxed four disk sets? Why wasn't there additions that cost $35, came in smaller boxes, and only have the two discs that I give a damn about in them? This is bullshit, man. Bullshit.

Ham

When will Bryan compile pictures of Bob Saget and Taylor Hicks so he can do a dramatic retelling of the night he ran into Danny Tanner at Dante's?

NY89.4501011-1-pn

This is a picture of my dog before he was my dog. Isn't that wierd?

capa7

Without a doubt, one of the finest video games ever.



We should still be afraid of the Russians, but for different reasons.

Galactic

The single greatest thing about being the prowd owner of a moustache is that I now smile every single time I pass by a mirror.

5381867

We should probably also fear the Japanese.




The one thing that having kids has driven me to that I can't properly explain is watching NFL football. I used to watch 20 minutes of it a year. Now I spend good portions of my Sunday watching teams I care less about than the "local" (or previously local) hooligans battle it out. Can someone explain this to me?


frizz

Cindy says that my moustache makes me look gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

27_r2_c1

I keep trying to remember what the name of cniderians "harpoon cells" are, but I can't for the life of me remember.

DSCN2233

Hey Bryan, remember how that one irritating lady that we used to work with would always tell me "You're so random!" Man, how that pissed me off. But I'll be damned if she wasn't right.

4 comments:

Bryan and Audrey said...

All I have to say is:
1. Keen eye on the cobra pic. It took me 20 seconds to even see the bow or the biker buy in the background.
2. Thanks for giving me an idea for something to post, i've been focusing way too much time on myspace (myspace.com/ezb)
3. I think that was Roni, right?
4. You're SO random.

B-Wizz said...

It was Tam, or Tamra, or Tam-ah-ruh, or whatever the hell she insisted people call her at the end of my tenure at the downs.

Roni would never judge like that.

Bryan and Audrey said...

Tonya Toma? The one that some of the guys called little boy blue when she cut her hair short?

B-Wizz said...

Nope. Tam. As in Tam and Tori. As in...