Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some Days It Just Doesn't Pay To Get Out Of Bed.

capt.94605a30a119437eae54d106aaa3330b.brazil_atheltics_accident_xvc101
Okay, so it's not really as bad as this lady's is. Or most of this guy's were.

I'm pulling my hair out, though, over some digital photo/blog related madness. It seems there's a few tools out there that will display, randomly or otherwise, all the pictures from your photostream somewhere on your blog - I was thinking either sidebar, at the top, or at the bottom. Now, admittedly, I'm no computer expert. In fact, I'm a computer idiot - really. Just typing this I have to put some paper towels down to avoid drooling all over the keyboard. But for %@$#'s sake, why oh why are they all either in a different format, or different computer language, or utilize something I have no understanding of or access too. Or have a broken site on the net. Or...

Here's some links to view my photos - my Flickr username is the same as my blogger name if any of them don't link directly and you need to type it in. It's just something that I was playing around with the other day - and since I won't pay Flickr $25 a year to get one of their stupid "pro" accounts, I can't normally see some of my older pictures - and I was a bit blown away by how much the kids have grown since we've been back here, and some of the things we've seen and done since we moved out here, and what a goofball I am for taking pictures of some of the retarded things that I have (FYI - I just heard the other day that you shouldn't use the word "retarded" if someone who is mentally handicapped is around. Who knew?). I'll probably put the best of those links into my sidebar, so anybody who cares can hop over and see any pictures that I've uploaded (no, not all of them make it to the blog, although recently most have.).

If anyone who's more computer savvy than I would like to help me out, I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to fix my header - i.e. make it less bland and more personalized, and get rid of those stupid divots that are throughout the page because I made things wider but couldn't figure out how to get rid of the old corners - but I'm too dumb to figure that mucky muck out too.

1 comment:

Jackson Curtis said...

It's all about the html. I can help you with the links in the sidebar. Not sure about the header though, but I might be able to do something about it.