Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heartache Is A Bitch, But You Know What's Worse? Catching Fire While Barbecuing Drunk...It's No Contest.

No one but Peter has been blogging lately, and I've been spending many busy hours parked at my trusty FACSVAntage SE, going out of my skull because:
  1. I have a hard time getting into a book at work.
  2. I don't know.
So here's some BS.

Go to IMDB.com, look up Thomas Cruise Mapother III's biography, then laugh your ass off.

My favorite:
"While filming Days of Thunder (1990) at Daytona International Speedway, he enjoyed playing football with the truck drivers. He was the receiver - he loved going deep to catch a pass."

Then read this, and realize that young people might be smarter than we give them credit for. And the school board in Indiana might be dumber than we give them credit for. (It was Indiana, right?).

Then look at my pictures:
DSCN2084
It's a damn shame that this doesn't happen in his crib, between the hours of 8pm and 7am, more often than it does.
DSCN2083
Ma wife gots me some purdy wine glasses what're made outta some antlers. Did I marry well, pa?
DSCN2080
Connor, aka "PoopTooth", eats an oreo.

BTW - if you google "Pooptooth," among all the bad things, you come up with this gem. Here.
Visit the gallery in that link...

4 comments:

PCS said...

Those wine glasses are awesome. They would also make good chalices if you decide to become an animist.

Unknown said...

Next you'll be sporting the real oak bedsheets...I promise, I'll post today.

B-Wizz said...

Peter, how dare you suggest I become someone that makes love to animals!

I've got the realoak sheets on backorder, along with some beautiful t-shirts with wolves on them.

Jackson Curtis said...

Those glasses are classy and yet trashy all at the same time. Excellent!

Yeah, an "oreo". Riiiiight.