Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just Look At The Pictures, And Shut Yer Frikkin' Pie Hole!

But first, Bryan and James, read this and then literally laugh out loud once you get to the guys name. Don't forget to read the comments, either.

IMG_0525.JPG
Don't waste your time with it if it's only Regular Lucky Elephant strength. Spend the extra $0.07 and upgrade to the SUPER Lucky Elephant strength rice.

IMG_0407.JPG
I've got some video of the little whippersnapper at bath-time too, but I'm hesitant to YouTube it as it's probably got little kid's bidness on it and I don't need to have the cops knocking on my door for some stuff like that...

IMG_0412.JPG
Connor, too, is a big fan of personal hygiene. I think that this is his favorite past-time right now. He's always telling me he needs to clip his nails. Gee-Whiz.

IMG_0483.JPG
He's also growing up too damn fast. I think that this was probably about the last time he'll wear footed pajamas. It's really a weird thing for me to talk to him sometimes when it seems like just yesterday the doctors were pulling him out of my wife.

IMG_0472.JPG
This picture should make my dad proud. I really nee to figure out my camera settings - I think that a few of these pictures are grainy because I had the film speed cranked way up so that pictures of Connor and Ethan didn't come out as multi-colored blurs.

IMG_0522.JPG
I didn't realize how blurry this thing was until I viewed it full size just now. Anyhow, after a trip to Sam's club, we came into the kitchen and saw that a house had been built there. I have no idea why a bottle of brown liquor got incorporated into the architecture.

IMG_0435.JPG
How does he get off looking so innocent like that. Some nerve!

IMG_0503.JPG
We've had some fun weather this winter. We had a huge thaw in January. A week or so ago we had an ice storm that left everything encased in ice and also made my drive to and from work a whole lot of fun.

IMG_0764.JPG
We've also got lots of snow, but it's all good. As you can see, Connor keeps the driveway shoveled for me.

I'm getting bored with digging out of order pictures off of Flickr. But hey, gang, next time I'm on the internets, I'll throw out my own SARANAC LAKE WINTER CARNIVAL© experiences, with pictures.

In the meantime, anybody who isn't offended by profanity, and does get a big kick out of angry people with Boston accents, should watch this:




Way to go, there, blogger, way to screw up the formatting in the last paragraph there so that I look like a moron.

4 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

That is awesome! I wish they showed a mugshot of old Lando.

That pretty much convinced me that I need to head on over to ye old courthouse and get my name changed.

Lando's been overdone at this point, I think I might go with Hansolo Sells or something equally awesome.

B-Wizz said...

You gotta love, too, that his first name is the whole thing. Not Lando, but Landocalrissian.

Jackson Curtis said...

Totally. It's like he didn't want anyone to question what he was going for. He'd settle that bet right from the get go.

I wonder how many times he's been beat up, or given swirlies and wedgies for having a name like that?

I mean really. I'm not a violent man but if someone introduced themselves to me as Landocalrissian Butler, I think my hand would start to itch a little.

Bryan and Audrey said...

"Calrissian eventually retires to private life in Poughkeepsiem, NY on the planet Earth after proving crucial in the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar and creating a new Holonet to replace the one the Vong destroyed. Recently Lando was arrested after leading police on a high-speed chase on his Empire issued speeder bike through the city, which came to an end on the lawns of two Washington Street homes."
- From Wikipedia

WHO KNEW???