Tuesday, February 19, 2008

IO

Edit: Link fixed?

I have been championing the merits of this commercial to Cindy for months.

I can't decide if it's the earnestness that all of the actors exhibit, the fact that it must have near MTV level production costs, or what (being catchy doesn't hurt, either), but I think it's probably about the best commercial I've ever seen. And now that it's been YouTubed, I can share it with the rest of you (or maybe it plays in Seattle now, too, I wouldn't know - I think I've only seen it on our "local" NYC channel back here).

Also, check this out.

More to follow...

2 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

That's essentially what my apartment is like every evening.

That guy rapping on the banana float-toy is awesome. I think that's my favorite part.

That other link doesn't go anywhere. It just keeps making me sign into Blogger.

B-Wizz said...

I think I like the dork in the sea serpent outfit the best.

I think the link is fixed...