Monday, June 25, 2007

Wha? Who Come's Up With This Stuff?

Here's something to ponder. Over at this site, you can have your blog "rated" movie style (nod to Pete). Here's mine:

Online Dating

NC-17. Really? Is that from all the titty pictures I constantly post? Or all of the gory pictures of Mafia hits I constantly paste into the front page? No. Here's why:

  • shit (7x)
  • hell (5x)
  • ass (4x)
  • shitty (2x)
  • crappy (1x)

That's 19 "swears." I've got 214 posts (before this one). That's less that one "swear" (sorry, "crappy?" "ass?" I hear worse than that on daytime TV) for every ten times that I slap some of my meandering aimlessness up here. 0.088785047 "swears" per post. Good job, internet quiz guy.

Funny, funny, prudes of the world...


3 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Mine was rated PG for get this, saying the word "corpse" one time. Outrageous.

Bryan and Audrey said...

Mine was PG-13

It says "dead" and "death", hmmm.....I guess we know Brandon is the dirties blogger now...

Bryan and Audrey said...

*dirtiest