Monday, August 21, 2006

Lazy Monday

The Flautist
DSCN2139
Please, kind sir, allow me just a few moments to properly tune my instrument, and decide which piece I shall play for you today.
DSCN2140
There...There it is. I've got the feel of it now. Now we're grooving.
DSCN2138
No! No! I said no flash photography, and absolutely no autographs. I'll be in my dressing room!

The real story: I did a piss-poor job of photographically capturing yet another moment in time that was hilarious to me and that I thought "Gee, folks I know would probably think this was a-frickin'-dorable as well." For some reason the straw was a flute, and whenever it was "played," a serious look came on to his face, and when he was really "feelin' the music" (like any good jazzbo should) he would even do a little hopping two step - kinda like you see pretentious horn players at jazz clubs do.

No comments: