Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pee Pee, Poo Poo

Word of the Day for Monday March 13, 2006

manse \MAN(T)S\, noun:
1. A large and imposing residence.
2. The residence of a clergyman
Oh man, I can't even senryu that one without saying something inappropriate...
Word of the Day for Tuesday March 14, 2006  uxorious \uk-SOR-ee-us; ug-ZOR-\,
adjective:

Excessively fond of or submissive to a wife.

What! Okay...

Uxurious Am I
We All Know
Who Wears The Pants

Word of the Day for Wednesday March 15, 2006 
Ides \YDZ\, plural noun:
In the ancient Roman calendar the fifteenth day of March, May,
July, and October, and the thirteenth day of the other months. That doesn't even make sense.
I Spend Ides
As Any Other Day

Hunched At Computer

In everyday news...I think I pulled an ass muscle at practice last night. So now, along
with the normal aches and pains, I've got a huge knot in my left cheek...but that's not
why you've come here. I'll flickr some new pictures of the squirts sometime soon.


For some reason, blogger's not word wrapping. Bothersome.

No comments: