Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Trip...

Finally, Pic's from the trip out to Warshington.

Landscaper?They Both Water, In Their Own Ways...
Connor helped water my Mom's plants, and also became good friends with their dogs Lady (pic'ed here), and Sage. I really want to adopt a dog back here, but I think it's going to be a while before I can justify the app.$100 to do it.

Four Generations
There are four generations of Sellses in this picture: My dad, my gramma, my kids, and me.

Ethan and Grampa Curt Mowing
Ethan and my dad (aka Grampa Curt, aka Best Buddy).

Makin' MusicMakin' More Music
Connor and myself having a bluegrass jam. Okay, his "Mandolin" was far from in tune, lacked several of it's strings, he's one, and I was probably playing some metal.

Uncle James and the Boys
Bro James with the kids. Maybe it's time to crank up the resolution on your camera, Ma?

Connor and Gramma Carol
Connor "Helping" my Mom, Gramma Carol, shop for delicious meat products.

Grampa Curt With ConnorPup
Our trip was the first time my dad had seen Connor. They frolicked in the son together for hours and hours. It was a delight.

Family Portrait With a Side of Cheese
Here's our family portrait. We're a nice looking family. But I shed a silent tear every time I see this for how "normal" and "grown up" I've become.

My Dancing Parents
Apparently, since I've left town, my parents have taken up Western Swing. Isn't that dandy? My parents have more of a social life than I do. There's something to the whole getting the kids to move out thing. Only 20 more years till I can do it. I kid, I enjoy my children, messes and back talk and all!

And this is what I had to go back to as soon as 9:00 am rolled around last Monday. I can't remember where I found this drawing, so I'll probably get sued for copyright bidness.
Me At Work


Many of the pictures in this and the previous two posts were side by side while I was makin' 'em, but stacked atop each other when I posted. Anyone know how to make them side by side when I post?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might be part camera, but I think it's more no one could sit still for over 2 seconds. Too much fun going on!
Mom